Saturday, March 7, 2009

New House

So, we've been here more than a month, and I haven't given any photos of the new place. We LOVE the location. We LOVE the neighborhood. We LOVE the HUGE back yard. Now you can get an idea of where we live.....


This is the front of the house.


Here's a view of the back of the house.
You don't get the whole scope of the HUGE yard.

Still in the back yard. This patio I foresee as Hannah's "stage".


The view from my bedroom window.
Just over the shed is the kid's school playground.

Roses! I think there are 4 rosebushes.
Not the 22 I had in Fresno, but I'm happy.
This is what they looked like ON JANUARY 15th!!!
JANUARY!


Views from the kitchen. It looks so BIG without any stuff in it!
I think I would like a pot rack over the island.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, maree, it's gorgeous! we can't wait to come see it!

Robert Givens said...

Hey this place looks nice. The inside ones must have been after you cleaned up after the cleaning company. Very nice.

Heidi said...

I can't wait to come and see for myself. It looks like a beautiful home, I'm just glad you are happy.