Monday, August 24, 2009

Paralyzed with indecision

One of my favorite blogs to read is "The Meanest Mom." She's freakin' hilarious! I love the way that she takes everyday happenings and looks at them through the eyes of humor, reminding me that we don't have to be so serious.

So Meanest Mom is having a contest. When she was questioned about her claim that Chrohn's Disease is the sexiest autoimmune diseases, she opened up a contest of a different kind--the Ms. Chronic Disease of America e-Pageant. How creative!

Only I couldn't enter the contest--because which disease would I choose?! Instead, I did the noble thing by not entering, thus making the contest more fair for others who are less fortunate than I am. Because really, Ms. Asthmatic PCOS Fibromyalgia has quite a ring! Can't you just see that on a sash!

2 comments:

diane said...

I could totally win this pageant. Miss Neurocardiogenic Syncope/Interstitial Cystitis/Osteoporosis. I would do wheelchair tricks for my talent.

Mrs. Ordinary said...

Hi Maree, just stopping by from Meanest Mom. Thanks for the PCOS support--goodness knows we all need it. And thanks for not entering as Ms. Asthmatic PCOS Fibromyalgia so I could get a chance ;)

Very best,
Jennifer (aka Ms. PCOS, your less fortunate sister)