Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Struck GOLD!

On Saturday I'm going to a Church activity for the ladies called "Super Saturday." This event happens once a year, and often is a craft event--I'm making some things for Christmas.

This year's is being called "SOUPER Saturday," because we're having a soup/rolls potluck too. I signed up to bring corn chowder, because I like it.

So I'm googling for recipes for corn chowder. Every time I've made it, I haven't followed a recipe, and I figured that I probably should this time. I hit GOLD! I found the Mimi's Cafe website, and they GIVE THEIR RECIPE AWAY! I'm SO STOKED! I order their soup with my meal, even when it's 100 outside, because I love it so much.

Now, not only do I have the corn chowder recipe, but I have a few others! It's GREAT!

If you're interested, you can go to the Mimi's website and get the recipes too!

2 comments:

Tina said...

Thanks for the tip! And the heads up about yummy soup on Saturday!

Laura Keith said...

thank you thank you maree! I wish I was as smart as you and looked up those recipes long ago. I love the corn chowder and buttermild muffins! Yummo! can't wait to make them!