Friday, November 28, 2008

Woe is Me.....



Woe is me..... We knew this day would come, but we don't have to like it. Our home owners are returning to San Diego. That means we're moving. I hate moving.

We love our home owners and are glad that they'll be back with their family and friends, and we're glad we'll get to have a close distance relationship with them, but I still hate moving.

Less than 60 days now. We've looked at another house we like, and we're not freaking out about THAT part.

I need boxes. Lots of boxes.

(I guess this effectively gets me out of Christmas cards again. I'll have to send Valentine's Day cards with the new address.)

3 comments:

Tina said...

Woah! Moving? Hope it's close by!

Jen said...

I have a few boxes I have saved for you. I am keeping my fingers crossed that you get to move closer to us.

lisa said...

are you regreting giving me all your boxes? i REALLY appreciated them!!