Monday, November 10, 2008

SUPER Souper Saturday

I really enjoyed myself at yesterday's Souper Saturday. I made Mimi's Corn Chowder. It was fabulous, even if I do say so myself. I got compliments from other people, so I don't I'm just being prideful.

I attended 3 classes and made gifts. I did multiples of everything (so I could have one and give others away). At the event I only made (or partially made) 1 of each craft. My plan was to finish the rest at home. Right! Since my multiples were to be given as gifts, I really had to get them finished, and I figured that if I put them away unfinished, they'd remain as such. So I finished them all tonight! Yippee! I went to a Super Saturday and FINISHED all the crafts I paid for!!! That's a RECORD! Write it down; mark it on your calendars. It's phenomenal!

Those of you who receive the fruits of my labors, I hope you enjoy them. I think they turned out well.

5 comments:

Tina said...

that is a feat! you are probably the first to ever accomplish such a task :o)!

Anonymous said...

i'm so not crafty but i'd like to do that in my ward. being in nursery, though, makes it hard to hear the RS announcements. do you have any pictures of your crafts?!

Alicia said...

That sounds like fun! I wish I was there. Oh, and I BLOGGED! :)

Jen said...

Mine are still sitting on my counter unfinished. Guess I should hop right on them.....yah maybe later.

Laura Keith said...

You rock sis! My ONE Super Sat project that I went to do is STILL sitting on my kitchen counter unfinished. One of these days...