Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Calling the camera charger.....

In case it has sprouted a brain AND eyes and is reading this post--I need you back!!! I can't take any more pictures of this house with a dead camera.

If any blurkers are reading and they've SEEN the camera charger--black, funky cord--do you remember which box it landed in? I don't even know where it was before we started packing--that makes it more of a challenge.

I'd take a picture of the chaos--but the camera is dead. You'd like the picture though. I'd also take a picture of the back yard. It's HUGE. You'd like that picture too. I'd take a picture of the kids' school playground as seen from the master bedroom window--but again, the camera is dead. And the sunset from the back yard? AMAZING the last few days. Really photo worthy.

So, camera charger, if you're out there, how 'bout we play hot/cold? A hint? Please?

No comments: