Friday, January 9, 2009

House Update....


Yes, it's official! We FINALLY got word on the house on Tuesday! We've been approved for the house that we wanted. I'm going with Robert this afternoon to sign papers and leave a deposit/1st month's rent. We get keys to the new place the 15th. We will be moving boxes and closets ourselves, and the movers come for the furniture on the 20th. We must be totally finished and cleaned at our current home by the 22nd. That's cutting it a little bit close, but what can you do? I'm going to be working like a crazy dog this weekend--hopefully--since I lost several days this week due to being sick. We're going to start 2009 out right. We're moving, our health IS going to improve (positive mental attitude), and we're going to keep a routine that works for us as a family. Thanks to all of you who have helped me with looking for a house, tips for boxing, and kind words. I'm SO glad we have an official place to go!

5 comments:

Laura Keith said...

Yaaaaahhhhh! I'm so happy for you! Send me your new address when you have time. Love you!

Tina said...

Yay for you guys!

3WimmerBoys said...

Hooray! Now the fun really begins. I am not sure which house it is, but I am assuming the one you told me about. Sounds great!

Dan said...

So sorry Maree...I need to post some pics soon and some stories. I actually go on my blog a lot but it seems I have really nothing to write about. Love you guys!

ferntyler said...

You are probably in the middle of moving right now - hope it is going well!