Friday, January 9, 2009

Please pass the kleenex.....

Oh no, it's happened again! The same coughing out your guts/more than enough snot for a small country kind of thing--AGAIN! What, is this like the 4th or 5th time I've had it since like November? We just seem to be cycling through it here at Casa de Nearly Dead. I even asked my sweet husband to PLEASE KILL ME today--more than twice. And he denied my request! The nerve! I live in terror that I'm going to have to go to the doctor's office and find another new germ that we haven't shared yet. What I wouldn't do for the day of the house call again!

Robert worked from home today, so that he could lend assistance to me. It was a good thing too, since I'd coughed all through the previous night. I didn't have to worry about taking the kids to school. He made me lunch when I woke up from my morning nap. He kept the kids busy while I tried to take an afternoon nap. He fed the kids dinner. So what's wrong with this picture?

We're moving in SIX DAYS!!!! I don't have time for this!!!!

1 comment:

Alicia said...

Man, that's really bad timing. I was really sick on Monday and it's the first time that I've been sick since having Hailey and it was hard! I had to have my dad come over and help me and then I still had to have Dave come home early so that they could watch Hailey. That's really nice that Robert was able to stay home. A blessing amidst the crap :) Feel better soon!