Thursday, January 22, 2009

Haiku for you

I'm a blurker--I freely admit to it. I stumbled upon "The Meanest Mom" somehow, and I LOVE her! She's an inspiration to us all, and she has such style. I just read her Haiku post, and it inspired me to write one of my own:

Dedicated to my kids:

We have been moving.
Every muscle I have hurts.
Don't complain to me.

Lots of green boogers?
Go get yourself a kleenex.
Throw it away too.

Once I get some sleep
I promise to be less mean.
I might even cook.

Moving always sucks.
There is so much work to do.
Friends helped us so much.

Missing kids sucks too.
I'm glad we're reunited
And in our new house.

Let's please be healthy.
No more coughing and sneezing.
Please go wash your hands.

We've been working hard.
Being sick would kill me off.
Still so much to do.

The park is close by.
Boxes will wait 'til later.
Let's go play outside.

No comments: