Monday, July 6, 2009

On VACATION.......Summer Vacation!

I looked at the date to my last post and realized that it has been WAY too long!

The end of the school year and vacation the next week were just SO busy that I didn't make time to post. Having discovered Facebook, I DID make time to go there. I need to remember that my blog is my priority though.

Why do I blog? First, because it helps all of the family (and friends) know what we're up to. Since we don't live near any of our family anymore, it helps all of them know what's up with us, and allows them to see pictures of us. Secondly, I've NEVER been good at journaling before, but I discovered that I really like to blog. I can use the blog as a family journal, and I can even make my blog into a book.

So, I've been on vacation. Summer vacation has been full and busy, just like the rest of our lives, but I will make time in the near future to rectify my lack of posting. I'll even post pictures. Robert got me a card reader for my computer, and he's taught me some "magic" to get the pictures from the camera onto my computer. Life is good.

Now I need to go ponder the ramifications of doing something permanent to fighting children who MUST win all arguments. I'm thinking of installing a velcro wall at each end of my upstairs hall. Or muzzles.

See you soon!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We missed you!!! Hope your vacations went well..