Saturday, December 13, 2008

I Can't Believe it's . . . . . . WINTER?!

NO, it's not a mirage. The weather man/woman has confirmed it more than twice. We are going to have winter weather for like a week! It turned chilly and windy yesterday afternoon, and the weather forecast calls for a week in the 60's with rain possible every day!

I refer to San Diego as paradise, because there are many aspects of life here that are paradise for me--weather being one of them. I do; however, like to FEEL wintery weather once in awhile.

I'm going to love the chillier days and nights and the sound of rain. It's soothing. It makes it seem more like Christmas time. With the absence of any decorations, it's hard to get "in the mood" for the holidays. I don't have my visual reminders. Colder weather seems appropriate. I still haven't gotten used to the idea of Christmas in capris yet.

LOVING THIS!!!

2 comments:

diane said...

We actually lit a fire today. It was so cozy.

3WimmerBoys said...

Can you believe winter made it, just in time for Christmas. It was fun lunching with you today!