Wednesday, March 19, 2008

500 Million Questions

Asking questions is a good thing, right? It helps us learn and get smarter. If that's the case, my kids should be the smartest kids on the planet, because yesterday they were tag-teaming me. By the time we made it to dinner, I was exhausted! From 7:15 am, when Hannah woke up, until dinner, I think they must have asked 500 million questions. If you haven't had this experience yet, you should try it! In addition to that, both kids were a bit demanding:

Topher: Mom, Mom, Mom, Mom, Mom, Mom, Mom, Mom, Mom, (until I
acknowledged him)
Mom: What?
Toph: I have a question. (If I only had a dollar for EVERY time he says
this--we'd buy a house!)

Hannah was the same way while Toph was at school. What was it about yesterday?!

But as much as they make me crazy and give me gray hair, I love them to death! I can't imagine my life without the 500 million questions.

1 comment:

Jen said...

TELL ME ABOUT IT!!!