Saturday, March 22, 2008

Family Easter Date

Tonight we went on a family date--fun times!

On the boy scout campout last night, Justin Bird recommended Cheeburger Cheeburger as a fun place to eat. He was right! It's a 50's style diner with great burgers and fantastic service. We all enjoyed our dinner AND we split a cookies and cream milkshake. Mmmmmmmmm......... I do believe we'll be back!

THEN, we took the kids to see "Horton Hears a Who." It was GREAT! Toph was laughing himself silly at times. Hannah talked about it all the way home. I give it 2 THUMBS UP. Audiences of all ages will enjoy it.

THEN, we tickled and cuddled the kids and sent them to bed. Good times. Good memories.

2 comments:

Harper Family said...

I'm glad you recommended the "Horton Hears a Who" movie. I really want to take the kids to it and I was hoping it was going to be good.

Jen said...

We love Cheeburger Cheeburger! Brennan swears he could totally eat the big burger. We have yet to let him try.