Thursday, March 13, 2008

...the four words he loves to hear.........

I was pretty opposed to the whole scrapbooking wave attacking womenkind several years ago. When I retired from teaching to become a Mom, Robert gave me a scrapbooking-themed Christmas. He said, "You need a hobby." I thought, "Great, now I get to spend 8 hours for one page of scrapbook and it's going to cost me millions." But I got into it and had a LOT of fun. Now I'm way behind, but that's beside the point.......

More than two years ago, Robert told me that I should blog. My reaction was, "Why on EARTH would I want to post my private journal on the internet for anyone to read and comment on?" In my head I was accusing him of smoking crack yet again......

Honey, YOU WERE RIGHT!

Why don't I listen to you more often?

I have seen the light. Actually, I have seen some good examples, and now I understand what blogging can be--not my private journal published for the world, but slices of my life that I choose to share with the world.

Pretty cool stuff.

2 comments:

Jen said...

I am glad you listened to him. It would be a crime for you not to share your wonderful sense of humor with the world!!

Alicia said...

I was the same way! Now I'm totally addicted and love it! :) Welcome to the blogging world! I invited you to mine (check your email) so you can access it! :)