Thursday, July 24, 2008

Monk Mania



So my must-see TV consists of: Monk, House, ER, and Extreme Home Makeover. I really LOVE that the Monk series starts in the middle of summer, when there's NOTHING else to watch--except Wipeout.

We recently "downsized" our Dish subscription. I mean, who REALLY needs 250 channels? But the ONE channel we don't get that I WILL miss is USA, because that's the channel that Monk is on, and the new season started last week.

I decided to try something. Lots of TV shows now have episodes on the internet, and I was HOPING that Monk would too. I almost was despairing, and then I saw the link. Monk shows episodes online!!! The only thing I have to endure is the same 30 second commercial six times--I can handle that.

If you don't know Monk, try it out! He's an amazing detective who happens to also have OCD. I just really laugh about all of his quirks.

New episodes on Fridays--and TOMORROW is Friday!!!

1 comment:

Sunshine said...

Ok, I haven't blogged for awhile, so this is a comment for a couple of posts ago. I don't know if you go back to look. THANK YOU for the fried chicken tutorial. While I shouldn'e be sparing the calories, I'm going to try and make it sometime this week. Hope I don't burn the house down. And p.s. I heart Monk too. I've only seen it occasionally, but I love his OCD ways!