Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Princess Camp

So this week Hannah is at Princess Camp. Some sisters in our ward have invented a GREAT, CREATIVE way to earn some extra cash. They hold day camp for a week and invite all of the 3-10-year-old girls (boys, last week) to join them. Each day has a theme and the girls make at least 1 craft. They play and craft and swim every day. It's THREE HOURS OF HEAVEN--and Hannah has looked forward to it ALL year long.

Today was PJ/Spa day at Princess Camp. Robert always asks the kids what they did for the day when we're having dinner, so today when he asked Hannah, this is what she said: "We made slime for our feet that makes them soft."

Gotta love that girl! Toph piped up with, "I want to make some!" Gotta love my boy! I don't know what I'd do if they weren't so darn entertaining!

1 comment:

diane said...

I want to go to princess camp!