Thursday, April 17, 2008

Tagged, I'm it!

Christin tagged me with a tag I haven't seen before.

This is what you do:
1. Pick up the nearest book (at least 123 pages).
2. Turn to page 123.
3. Find the 5th sentence
4. Post the 5th sentence on your blog.

SO, this doesn't say ANYTHING about the book being one YOU are reading. I blog at the computer desk, where I really don't keep any books.

The nearest book to me was: The Practice of System and Network Administration (snore!). You can guess who is reading this! (Hint: NOT me!)

Quote: "Document those decisions and use this document as a basis for your security program." I'm amazed that this sentence is actually completely in ENGLISH! Haven't read the book though (and I won't be reading it in the future), so I can't really expound on what it all means......


NOW, I tag: Aimee, Heidi, Cody, Josh/Sommer, Jennifer Ward (not sure she even looks at my blog).

By the way, what are the "rules" for tagging? Am I supposed to be sending these people an email or something? :-)

4 comments:

US... said...

well hope fully those people will read your blog but if they dont then you can send them a little msg. :)

jennifer said...

thanks for the tag maree. i did it - it's posted on our blog. check it out.

Harper Family said...

oh man, I just tagged you for this same thing. Glad to see that you've done it already.

award said...

Okay I'll leave it on my blog. It won't have anything to do with anything I'm writing about but I guess I'll put it on there just the same!