Thursday, April 24, 2008

Bored.....Surfing.....LAUGHING!

Since Robert has been gone this week, my evenings have been lonely. I look at everyone's blogs--thanks to those of you who posted something new this week! I surf the "net" and surf from other people's blog links. I was doing a Google search for a friend of mine and didn't come up with anything. So I tried a Google search on her Dad (figuring if the parents had a blog, they'd have a link to the daughter). That netted me a LOT of blogs about the Dad--he's an AWESOME teacher and speaker, by the way. So I ran into this blog about the Dad, and I have to share this blog, because it's SO funny! Mind you, I don't know this person from the man on the moon--but it's SO funny that you MUST read it--especially if you're having a bad day. You'll laugh out loud. And if you don't, we need to get you an attitude transplant.

Do they have those......attitude transplants? If so, Hannah needs one this morning! Maybe I should read this post to HER!

Anyway, enjoy this--I sure did! (Click on the "this".)

6 comments:

Sunshine said...

Oh my laugh out loud! Too funny! Thanks for sharing - she's a hoot!

lisa said...

i had to wipe a tear away because i laughed so hard!! so fun!!

Harper Family said...

How funny is that!!

diane said...

Can I arrange for one of those attitude transplants...umm, it wouldn't be for my daughter or anything.

Maree said...

GET IN LINE, Diane! Me first! Me first! Kindergarten in 112 days and counting! :-)

Jen said...

Thanks for sharing that funny blog link! I am right in line behind you ladies for Kelsie's attitude transplant. I think the girl is going to grow roots in her room due to the excessive amount of time she is spending in "time out" there.