Monday, April 7, 2008

TEN Years!



Sealed for ETERNITY
April 7, 1998
San Diego, CA


















Ten years ago we got married. It was just the beginning of a GREAT life together forever.





























A little bit of history: We "dated" about 6 weeks before we got engaged. Robert proposed without EVER discussing marriage, but I knew I'd marry him--even told my sister about 3 weeks before. She was scandalized--"You haven't discussed marriage YET, have you??" Nope! We were engaged before we had our first "official" date, and we were married 71 days after becoming engaged. I have never regretted my decision. Robert is my BEST friend. He is a WONDERFUL husband and a FANTASTIC father. I knew I'd marry him so soon because I knew what I was looking for. It has been a great 10 years. I'm looking forward to eternity.
Thanks Honey!


































































My Mother-In-Law, Doreene, sent us a gift card for the Hotel Del Coronado. We had a blissful dinner, without kids. Then we did a bit of shopping--we found See's Candy! And we just enjoyed being alone for a few minutes. It was a wonderful date.













Next week, Doreene is taking vacation time to come here and watch our kids, so we can REALLY celebrate. We're going to DISNEYLAND--all alone!!! We've never done this, and we're really excited to go ride all the COOL rides that our kids are scared of. Thanks Doreene!!!

3 comments:

Sunshine said...

Happy Anniversary! What a great story!

Jen said...

Happy Anniversary! Hotel Del and See's Candies...sounds like a great time to me. I think you guys are going to love your Disneyland date.

lisa said...

happy late anniversary! what a perfect gift, BABYSITTING!!