Sunday, October 5, 2008

Bi-Polar Weather Again

I know, I have ranted about the bi-polar weather before, and this time it's not so much a rant as just "getting it off my chest."

The weather is bi-polar again. Last week, our highs were in the high 90's (like 97 on Tuesday or Wednesday). Yesterday our high was in the mid-70's (like 74). On Tuesday, we will be back at 93.

The back and forth of 20 degrees different every 2-4 days KILLS me!!! I LIKE fall! I know, I live in the totally WRONG place if that's a season I enjoy, because we don't really have "fall." We live where it's mostly paradise all year long, and I don't have much cause to complain. I just HATE it when Mother Nature flip flops all the time! There's already enough flip flopping in our lives right now. Pick a season and STICK WITH IT!!!

The cooler temperatures allowed us to use a blanket and cuddle--so nice! I even thought about having hot chocolate and wearing socks to bed. We'll be back to dreaming of popsicles again very soon.....

1 comment:

jennifer said...

i'm with you sista. we had a lovely 60 degree rain on saturday and this week it will get back up to the 80s and 90s. annoying!

love your new fallish background template - so festive!