Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I VOTED!



Last week, Robert and I voted. Put the ballots in the mailbox Monday morning. I like being a permanent vote-by-mail voter. Puts an end to all of the voting nightmare a bit early, if I choose.

Since I'm done though, I'd REALLY love to hear a commercial that ISN'T related to the upcoming elections. I mean, REALLY, I'd give just about anything for a commercial about E.D, Always pads, Vagisil, false teeth, plastic surgery, the price of rice in China.....

Now I remember WHY watching live TV sucks!

3 comments:

diane said...

This post made me burst out laughing. How about prescription med commercials and all the horrible side effects.

I voted a couple of weeks ago. I'm over the whole campaign circus. I'm yearning for a pepto bismal commercial.

Harper Family said...

Good for you!! So nice that your done.

Doreene said...

I know what you mean -- I voted over a week ago & I watch live TV. We should have an OFF switch for certain commercials!