Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Got Boo'd!


As I was sitting at the computer, typing the last post, my doorbell rang. I got Boo'd! This is something our Ward has done since we've lived here. The way this "Boo!" poem was written, I'm not sure if it's LDS or just in the neighborhood--somewhat frustrating!

Whoever Boo'd us left YUMMY cupcakes. They smell so very good! I'm sure I scared our Boo-er, because I opened the door almost immediately. If I'd wanted to, I could have seen who "hit" us.

Now I have to figure out who I'm going to Boo! If you haven't been "hit" yet, give a shout out!

3 comments:

US... said...

oh how fun. I want to boo you too. :)
boooooooo... hehe (cupcakes with cherries and sprinkles on top)

Shelly said...

I want to be BOO'D!! Maybe I will start it here on GUAM.

Laura Keith said...

we got boo-ed last night too! have to return the good deed tonight. I know my kids were so excited... we got chocolate covered pretzels! yum!