Monday, October 13, 2008

LOVE Attack!


I think that I may have a stroke before my daughter becomes a teenager........

That would at least save me the stress of wondering how I'll live through her teen years......

Today Hannah had to move her "ray of sunshine" to the rain cloud. This is a big deal, people! That means she was naughty in class!

Apparently, my little love bug has a "Mother Hen" problem at school. She likes to mother everyone--ALL the time! She especially loves to love the BOYS she's IN LOVE with! As in....she can't keep her hands OFF of them! She holds their hands, fluffs their hair, generally touches them, and NOW she's so consumed with love that she can't listen to directions in class--and she has them doing their assignments wrong!

I really don't know what I'm going to do with her. Her latest "love victim" is moving in right next door! If only he'd just be mean to her or something--let the love dim a bit. But she's not even SIX years old! I'm doomed, I think!

3 comments:

diane said...

Good luck with your boy crazy girl.

em's scrapbag said...

All I can say is GOOD LUCK and enjoy the ride.

Heidi said...

You had to know this was going to happen, she is such a love bug! Big kisses from Fresno :)