Saturday, February 7, 2009

I'm in LOVE!


Yes, I'm in LOVE with my new spice rack. Our new cupboards are SMALL and SHALLOW, and I have a lot of spices. If you like to cook at all, you'll have spices you use 2-4 times a year, but you still need to have them.... So in trying to move into our new house and trying to find a space for everything, I discovered this online. I looked all over, and Amazon has it for the cheapest price. It's WORTH it!!!

I put it in the cupboard yesterday, and it exactly fits my shelf. Then I unloaded all of the spices I wanted to put in it, and I LOVE it!! The drawers pull out and rotate down (like in the picture), so you can see what you've got in it! JOY! If you're vertically challenged, like me, this is fabulous! No more climbing on a chair to see to the back of the cupboard for the curry.

My only complaint? It doesn't fit the cupboard where I wanted the spices to live. There's a stupid support bar in the middle, and it's not wide enough for the spice rack. TOTALLY not the rack's fault. I just have to be flexible.

If you've gotta have it, you can purchase it from Amazon. I'm not getting any kind of kickback, but if you like to be organized, you will LOVE this!!!

1 comment:

diane said...

Wow, You are already organizing your spices. Glad you are getting settled.

That salad looks Yummy!