Monday, February 9, 2009

Love at Home!

NOT! Fighting like cats and dogs is more like it. The KIDS, that is. If they're awake, they've been fighting--today. Maybe it's the wind. Maybe it's the rain. Maybe it was being cooped up all weekend while Mom gave in to sick. Maybe the planets are mis-aligned. Maybe they just like to get on each other's nerves. But it was KILLING me!

So I asked them to stop fighting. I demanded. I threatened grounding. And then I grounded them to their own rooms.

The fighting just moved locations. Now they were upstairs, fighting through the wall.

Seriously? STOP!!!

An hour later, they decided to be friends. Now they're playing very nicely. Can both kids turn bi-polar at the same minute?

1 comment:

diane said...

I love your last question...still giggling.


That youtube clip is a crack up.