Saturday, February 7, 2009

Madness!!!


If you haven't had the pleasure of dining at Sweet Tomatoes (or Souplantation), you're missing out on some yummy goodness.

One of my FAVORITES is a salad called Joan's Broccoli Madness--broccoli, red onion, raisins, and cashews. Oh my YUMMY!!!!

I made it myself, with help from recipeczar. You can get the recipe and try it out for yourself by going HERE. I made it Thursday and then ate at Souplantation Friday, and the recipe you make yourself is a dead-ringer. I LOVE IT when that happens!

Now if we could just eat the salad without the fuel it generates.....

3 comments:

Tina said...

This is one of my favorite salads. I make a version of it, and I love to have it at Souplantation when we go (which is all the time!) I was first introduced to it many years ago by my sister.

Heidi said...

I missed out on sweet tomatoes the other night with aimee and matt. I was super bummed :( Hopefully we'll met up there again soon!

Laura Keith said...

I make this broccoli salad all the time at home. It's one of Earl's and my favorites! You have good taste! :)