Friday, August 8, 2008

Hannahism: Shampoo

So I went out with some girlfriends tonight to just have some down time....it's been in short supply around here.

When I got back at 9:45, my sweet Hannah was still awake! She's a bit of a night owl, so it's not THAT unusual, but still! Hannah's legs were itchy, so I threw her in the shower with me.

Hannah is all about smells, and this is what she had to say on the subject of shampoo:

"I love how this (her) shampoo smells. It's like oranges. (Yes, it is orange scented.) Can I smell your shampoo? (I bend my head down.) Mmmmmm..... your shampoo smells like: oranges, lemons, carrots, peas, and corn."

Oranges, lemons, CARROTS, PEAS, AND CORN??? She also included FISH in the original list, but I said that I didn't like the way that fish smell. I'm using Costco shampoo, for those of you who are wondering where the food shampoo comes from--maybe all of those samples are scenting the shampoo.....

3 comments:

Laura Keith said...

Interesting!!! I wonder what she would think my hair smells like. I'm not sure I want to ask! Love ya!

Reider Family said...

That is so cute! I love to hear the funny things kids say. I use costco shampoo too! Guess i should what my hair smells like. Ha Ha

Jen said...

That Hannah! Never a dull moment.