Monday, August 25, 2008

Murphy's Law: Stuff we Buy

Sometimes I think I'm one of the unluckiest people alive--if it weren't for bad luck, I wouldn't have any.

I won my Cricut machine on ebay. It was cause for great celebration. I got it out of the FACTORY-SEALED box and stroked it and was SO happy.....

Until Thursday night, when I was trying to help Toph with a homework assignment. I put the cutting blade in, put the cartridge in, and...... NOTHING.

The power light is on, but the screen doesn't light up and it doesn't work!

I immediately emailed my ebay seller and asked what kind of a return policy they have. She was mortified and gave me the Cricut 877-number. Their people were very nice, and it looks like they'll be replacing my machine.

I'll still get to play with my new toy, but it will take awile longer....... Can you say "Murphy's Law?"

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Murphy laws has no boundries, it's here in Fresno too. Don't be discouraged, it will all work out. Love you Maree :)