Thursday, June 5, 2008

Changes!

Three weeks ago we were informed that Kindergarten class sizes would be 30:1--right now it's 20:1. Then Arnold amended The Budget, and we heard that class sizes would be back to 20:1. NOW we found out that Kindergarten at our school will be going ALL-DAY! I'm really excited for Hannah. This will be great for her, because she's READY. I'm a little bit sad for me. I know I am excited for Hannah to finally be in school, but I wasn't prepared to hand her over for the whole day next year--I think I might miss her! So I'll work in her room twice a week instead--I'm still having a party in the parking lot the first day of school!

1 comment:

diane said...

I'm so happy for you. When my baby started school, San Diego schools had just started all day K. I thought about moving to enjoy the benefits.