Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Touching Award


Diane gave me a blog award today--I was shocked and touched. THANK YOU, Diane!

This was especially meaningful to me, because my cousin, Robin, received TWO bone marrow transplants the last two years. It wasn't enough to cure her, but she lived longer because of the selflessness of her donor.

The rules of this award are: SHARE THE LOVE!!! Share this award with all those blogs out there that you love. All the people who make you smile. All those that make you laugh. All those that make your day. All those that leave uplifting comments on your blog. **All I ask, is that you include a link to this post with the award and ask your recipient to do the same.** It's a GREAT story!

I'd like to SHARE THE LOVE with:
  • My sisters: Heidi, Aimee, and Cody. Heidi answered the challenge to blog IMMEDIATELY and shares parenting moments and photos of my littlest nephew. Aimee answered the challenge by starting a whole website! Cody's blog is just beautiful--she was already a blogger. These fine family always leave such nice comments too. Thanks girls!
  • Jen Cloes. Jen was inspirational when I finally decided to enter the blog world. She was very patient with my countless questions and gave lots of good tech support. He blog is amazing, and I have learned so much from her.
  • Alicia Christensen. Alicia's blog is private, so you can't all go visit her. She's done a great job, and I love how she's chronicling her daughter's life. I wish I'd been a blogger when my kids were little. She also leaves me great comments.
  • Becca Laing. I knew Becca when she was a little girl, and now she's a grown-up. I LOVE reading her blog because I LOVE how she LOVES being a Mom. When I feel frustrated with my kids, I read Becca's blog and it helps get me stoked up again. Besides that, I LOVE Becca's parents, and she has LOTS of family photos.
  • I love LOTS more people's blogs, but if I shared the love with EVERYONE I loved, this post would be so long!
Again, receiving this award totally made my day--the last time I received an award was in high school (so it's been awhile!). I hope all of you SHARE THE LOVE! And just in case you didn't know, I LOVE comments! Share the comments too!

4 comments:

Jen said...

Thank you!! You are too sweet to share an award with me. I was too glad to help you with your blog (not that I did much)But, you are so insightful and funny that it would be a crime for you to not have a blog.

diane said...

I love having blog friends. Thanks for all the giggles. Keep them coming. I need to get your dvd back to you...

Heidi said...

I LOVE YOU MAREE! I try my best to blog, I hope not to let you down.

US... said...

You are so cool. Thanks for sharing the LOVE.