Monday, June 2, 2008

Pea Brained

Thanks for all of you who have given me well wishes--they have helped! I have even slept a few times! Thanks to modern medicine and nasal washing, I am SO much better! But I have discovered, yet again, that my brain must be the size of a pea. Those of you who have suffered sinus infections understand just HOW MUCH you can blow out of your nose when the infection starts to go away. Where does all of the snot come from? There's NO way there's room for the snot AND a brain inside of my head, thus, I MUST have a brain the size of a pea.

So I may be pea-brained, but I feel a lot better!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

My sinuses have been crazy too. For like three days sraight I couldn't smell or taste , it was so wierd. I'm glad your feeling better, hopefully it lasts!