Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Bi-Polar Weather Rant

My friend, Jen, said it best: The weather has been absolutely bi-polar lately!

Example: Today it was 65, gray, dreary, and fairly cold. Friday it is supposed to be 96, sunny, and HOT. FOUR days apart, two seasons apart. Certainly keeps you guessing!

This is not REALLY complaining. I LOVE living here! We've been here over 18 months now, but I'm still a weather retard. I can't make my brain believe that it's "normal" to have it "raining" outside right now (in San Diego, "rain" is usually more like the clouds spitting) and on Friday we'll wonder if it's too soon to start using the air conditioner.

By Wednesday next week, it will probably be in the high 60's or low 70's again. At least the wardrobe never gets dull--shorts one day, sweaters 3 days later, back to shorts. Anybody have any lithium we can give to the weather?

1 comment:

diane said...

It is crazy, CRAZY HOT!