Friday, May 23, 2008

Seriously CRAZY weather!

Last week at this time, it was over 100. It was hot and uncomfortable. Today it was 67--COLD, windy, and rainy. And a tornado in Riverside county? WHAT THE HECK?! I really don't know if I'm coming or going--if it's summer or winter or something in between. One week, I've got my air conditioning (which I'm VERY thankful to have) on and the next I'm thinking about turning on the heater again (down to 62 in the house). The heater on at the tail end of May--the very idea! Oh, Mother Earth, PLEASE take your Lithium so you can be less bi-polar!

By the way, I LOVE living here! Most of the time, the weather is like unto Paradise. We can handle a few bad weather days--but please, not every spectrum of the weather all in the same week, okay?

No comments: