Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day Gifts

I'd blogged about Mother's Day before I opened my gifts, so I need to take a moment to post my WONDERFUL gifts:

My adorable boy made me a hanging butterfly sculpture in school. It was all wrapped up when I picked him up on Friday, and he was SO excited to have a surprise. Then we forgot all about it until bedtime. GOOD JOB, Toph! I LOVE it! It's now hanging on the wall in our dining room, if you want to see it.

My Mother-In-Law LOVES holidays as much or more than me. She always gets ME a gift! This year was awesome! She got me a very cute, pink T-shirt. I LOVE IT!!! It made me cry, because it was so sweet. I'm going to enjoy wearing this around!




My awesome Hubby got me a cute cookie jar from Harry and David (sorry, no photo). A nickname from long ago is "Mooser" and so I collect some moose memorabilia. I needed a new cookie jar, and this was JUST perfect! How did he know?! LOVE YOU, Honey!

No comments: