Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Cheers to Chipotle!

Our hats off to you, Chipotle! Today Chipotle celebrated readers by giving a free burrito, salad, bowl, order of tacos, or quesadilla to anyone who had a library card (SD area). Robert came home from work a little early and we got there at 5:13. Quite a healthy line and people just kept coming and coming and coming and coming.

The worker bees were FANTASTIC! They weren't short with anyone, they were hustling, and just because we basically got dinner for FREE, they didn't cook like they were just giving it away.

We had to go to the library last night to get Robert and Hannah library cards for today. I'm glad we're readers here, and I'm glad that someone decided to celebrate reading! Hats off for Chipotle!

Who said that there's no such thing as a free lunch (in this case dinner)?

4 comments:

jennifer said...

i'm totally jealous! our library needs to do cool stuff like this too.

Heidi said...

I'm gald you got your free dinner, that's tight! i get free chik-fil-a on Thursday, so I guess thats my equivalent :)

Ritters said...

Josh gets a free meal from them if he brings in Leah's card that was attached to her bassinett in the hospital. The dad's get the free meal I am not sure how that is fair. Oh well

Alicia said...

That's so cool! I felt motivated by you and went to the library and got my library card here in Utah. Now I'll have to start getting all the books I've been meaning to read.

PS I love Chipotle!