Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Tagged


Diane tagged me over a week ago. I'm finally catching up!

How to play this game of tag: List: 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 fears, and 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 3 people at the end of your post.

3 Goals: WALK the kids to school at least once/day, Cook something nutritious for dinner at least 3 times a week, Read my scriptures daily.

3 Current Obsessions/Collections: watching the TV series 24 on DVD, READING, preparing everything possible the night before for school the next day (lunches, clothes out, etc.).

3 Fears: speaking into a microphone, earthquakes, something bad happening to Robert or the kids.

3 Random Facts: As a High School senior, I got a bad case of Mono and slept 20 hours/day for more than 3 months; I originally said I'd NEVER teach Middle School or High School (and then I taught Middle School for 8 years); Robert and I were engaged before we went out on our first "official" date.

3 People to Tag: Aimee, Heidi, Laura, and Cody. I'm not retarded. I know that's FOUR people, but I couldn't play favorites with my sisters and leave one out! :-)

2 comments:

diane said...

That was a quick engagement! Thanks for playing.

Alicia said...

I like your goals and I wish that I could sleep for THREE MONTHS! :)