Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Slightly Blasphemous.....

This weekend, as Hannah was not feeling well, I was thinking again that if I was in charge of all creations (that's the blasphemous part), I'd make humans with some kind of indicator light. I haven't decided if it would be a dot behind the ear or if it would be on the toenails, or where it would be--somewhere kind of hidden, but easy to get to.

This indicator light would help us parents know things: if the person is contagious, if it's throat, ears, or something else, what we should do (doctor?). It would benefit us as adults too--should I go to the doctor or just suffer a couple more days?

Wouldn't that be SO COOL???!!!! Not that I don't love my Heavenly Father, but if the kid can't come with an owner's manual, an indicator light would REALLY be nice! Even after the kid speaks, it would be nice--no more "I've got a tummy ache" days home from school!

As you can tell, the idea hasn't reached maturity yet, but I think about it all the time.....

1 comment:

Jen said...

That would be just way too helpful!