Tuesday, September 9, 2008

A Different Kind of Pee Dream......

So, if you're a frequent blog stalker (that's NOT a bad thing, by the way), you know that sleep and I have a love/hate relationship. I love to sleep and my body hates to, or so it seems......

I was in bed before midnight last night (gasp!). I was still awake at 1:10 (rats!). This with the help of sleep aids and NO caffeine after 12 (Noon). Doesn't seem to matter anyway.

Robert was supposed to be going into work before 5 (yes, AM) so when I woke up right before 6 and he wasn't in bed, I didn't panic.

I thought I wasn't going to get back to sleep. I heard some noise and was trying to figure out what it was (without opening my eyes or getting out of the bed). Apparently I fell back to sleep!



I dreamed we were late to school, because I forgot to turn on the alarm clock (and my human alarm (aka: Toph) didn't do his job). Then I looked at the clock........7:50!!! Uh Oh! It was just like a pee dream, only I didn't wake up about to, WE WERE LATE!!!

On a good note, I FELL BACK TO SLEEP!!! And during the times I was sleeping last night, I slept GOOD! YIPPEE!!!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

too funny! keep sleeping, you have many years to catch up on :)

jennifer said...

sleep issues? you must be related to aimee after all...