Thursday, September 18, 2008

Read-A-Holic Heaven

Anyone who KNOWS me knows that I'm a Read-A-Holic. Walking into a bookstore and just SMELLING all of the books brings me such great joy--sick, I know.

Occasionally through my stalking or internet musings I see something REALLY cool. Today I just have to share them--both are bookcases. Because if you're a Read-A-Holic, there's a good chance you have more books than you have space for.

First bookcase came from Lifehacker:



This next one is SO cool--built into the apartment. It has some drawbacks, but the concept is COOL! You need to link over and read the article--there's more pictures--because this one picture doesn't do it justice!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so cool! jeremy was trying to describe the first picture to me. now i get it!

grandpa halfdime said...

Thanks for the idea, after looking at the link for the 2nd staircase it will be just what I want to do in our next house. It would be great for my ham station access.
I'll admit it looked a little odd at first but then I saw the door and the coat hanging on the right.